For Rent in Detroit>Question Details

Asuman Sö…, Renter in Detroit, MI

I need an apartment furnished close to Wayne State University. I'll move on Sept'1 and leave Feb'28. What should I do? Could you help me?

Asked by Asuman Sönmez, Detroit, MI Wed Jul 3, 2013

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Detroit

Help the community by answering this question:


I will be honor to help you. Call me Delores Goodson 313-575-2336 Front Page Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 3, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer