I,m on disable and live with my son .My husband and I are separate he's on S.S Can I get help to live on my own

Asked by Ea7856, Ozone Park, NY Sat Sep 28, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Ines De La C…, Agent, Marlton, NJ
Sun Sep 29, 2013
Hello Ea7856,
Thank you for your question.
Look into housing assistance programs. Call your local town or borough or social workers.
You did not mention if you receive income. You will need some sort of income to qualify for a mortgage or to pay for your own apartment.
Good luck!
Ines De La Cruz, ABR, CRS
RE/MAX Connection
To view all the homes in NJ visit http://www.inesdelacruz.com
0 votes
I get SSIandSSD and food stamps total cash of 529.00 and food stamps 200.00 my son grilfriend and I had a fright so they ask me to live most of my money goes on meds it something like 200.00 a month can you help
Flag Mon Sep 30, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more