I'm of the pittsburgh Pa area and i would love to relocate to miami Fl. because of a ministry there pastor G.maldona

Asked by stardrasmith53, Pittsburgh, PA Wed Jan 15, 2014

Add some detail about your question

Answers

3
David Shepp…, Agent, Homestead, FL
Mon Jan 27, 2014
Hello!

My name is David Sheppard, I am a leader at King Jesus Ministry. If you have been called by God to come to King Jesus with Guillermo Maldonado, I would be more then happy to help you Re-Locate and get you connected with the Church. Please feel free to call me! 786-210-6158 God Bless!!
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Wed Jan 15, 2014
Tap into the church family network. Have those pastors with whom you will be collaborating send a message seeking housing for you. If the church family has been good to each other they will compete for your presence and allow you great latitude in finding a place to call your own.
-
New beginnings are incredibly exciting. Give others a chance to play a role and receive their part in return, ..pressed down...you know.
Irene Esteban, Agent, Cutler Ridge, FL
Wed Jan 15, 2014
To whom it may concern:

Please do your homework before you relocate. I represent a lot of transfers coming from different states into the Miami Area. The rental market in Miami is very different you must have proof of income of at lease 2.5 of the rent amount. They are starting to look at credit as a factor. Most owners are currently asking for three months to move in.

If you are moving to Miami be prepared ... If you need additional information you may contact me via my email : ireneesteban@aol.com

Kind regards,

Irene Esteban, MIBA
Xcellence Realty