I'm looking to rent a house but my credit score isnt all that great. What would I have to do to still be able to rent a house or apartment ?

Asked by K_Davis, El Paso, TX Thu Jun 6, 2013

Answers

3
Adrian Silva, Agent, El Paso, TX
Sun Jun 23, 2013
Hey @k_Davis!

I know how your credit score can make things easier as far as renting a house and many other things.
I am a realtor here in El Paso, I have the latest tools that will allow you to begin the process to building up your credit. Call me for a free consultation, i'll be more than happy to take a look at your current credit situation. My direct number is 915-345-5927

Adrian Silva
Rei Webuyhou…, Home Buyer, El Paso, TX
Sun Jun 16, 2013
Give us a call @ 915-996-1646 we have plenty of properties available and I am sure we can try to work things out for you. You can call us 24/7, we are here to help!
Rick Snow, Agent, El Paso, TX
Thu Jun 6, 2013
Good references from past landlords is probably your best bet. From a property management point of view, we are aware that many renters are renters because they can't buy and so if you can provide us with people we can contact to verify that you paid your rent timely and didn't tear up the property that may me a positive factor for you. I have a 3 bedroom home in the northeast available right now and if you call me at 915-317-6695 and leave a message if I don't answer, I'll call you back and we'll see what we can do.