I'm looking for a rental home for myself and my daughter in the SPARK, Morningside or Mary Lin districts. Move date is mid-December.

Asked by allisonkort, Atlanta, GA Tue Sep 25, 2012

Ideally I'd like a home with a yard for a dog, 2-3 bedrooms, and close to school.

Answers

6
Adrian Provo…, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Sat Oct 6, 2012
Hello Allison,

Visit http://www.Search-Atlanta-Homes.com to view all of the available rental listings that meet your criteria..

Adrian Provost
404-910-9924
mail@AdrianProvost.com
Federal Cred…, , Manchester Lakes, West Melbourne, FL
Tue Oct 9, 2012
GOOD NEWS TO ALL LOAN SEEKERS
You are welcome to Federal Credit Union Finance Plc, we are Registered, licensed and accredited international lender that offers all kinds of loan to peoples and cooperate organizations. So if you are in need of loans for Contracts, Projects, Investment, Personal, Business, Taxes, Bills, Education, Car, House, Refinancing, Debt Consolidation, Foreclosure and so many others loans with good interest rate. We offer loans for a minimum of 1 to 25 years in maximum, with 3% interest rate. Our loan offers are in currencies below.....
Great Britain Pounds, United States Dollars , Canadian Dollars, Singaporean Dollars, Bruneian Dollars, Malaysian Ringgits, Australian Dollars e.t.c We gives you the best satisfaction in getting a Loan from us as being given guarantee and assurance that you receive your Loan amount in your Personal Bank Account, ATM and Credit Card. Western Union / Ria Money/ Money Gram. Contact us via federalcreditunionfinanceplc@live.co.uk
Jessica Eldr…, Both Buyer And Seller, Atlanta, GA
Thu Oct 4, 2012
I think this link will help you to rent a home in the Morningside district for 2 bedrooms.
http://www.trulia.com/rental/3001941374-3353-Willow-Ct-SE-Sa…
Michele Godd…, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Tue Sep 25, 2012
Hi Allison,

I work with rental clients and would be happy to send any available rentals in the SPARK, Morningside or Mary Lin school districts to you for review. I would just need to know what price range works for your budget. Because your move-in date is a few months away, it would be best to start looking about 45 days before you are ready to move. At the most 60, since most properties are unable to be held for a long period of time. There might be an occasional rental on the market that has been marketed for a December Move-In. I would just need to take a look in that area. Please feel free to email me at the address below to get started.

Michele Goddard
678-521-3803
micheleatkw@gmail.com
Sherrie Crow, Agent, Decatur, GA
Tue Sep 25, 2012
Hello Allison,
I would be glad to send you all of the rentals that are currently listed. I would just need your email address.
Sherrie Crow
Keller Williams Realty Metro Atlanta
404-790-8184
Jeff Baillis, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Tue Sep 25, 2012
Allison-

What is your price range? There are several homes in the area that might be suitable for you and your daughter. Feel free to contact me for more details about the homes that I know are on the rental market right not.

Jeff Baillis
Chapman Hall, REALTORS
404-556-4139