I'm interested in a condo that allows a tiny 7 lb dog. One bedroom is ok.

Asked by Deb, Branford, CT Tue May 8, 2012

Answers

4
David Carr, Agent, North Haven, CT
Wed May 9, 2012
Since 1996 I have consistently represented Buyers or Sellers of Real Property in Greater New Haven I have successfully managed and/or marketed purchase and /or sales transactions in the following areas of specialty. Single Family, Multi Family, Investment, Land with As Builts, Market Analysis with Broker Price Opinions (98% List to Sell Ratio) Bank Owned Property Asset Manager, Short Sale Expediter

As a Full time REALTOR®, I provide people Licensed Buyer Agent Representation, enhanced by my previous experience, the Coldwell Banker organization, and my unwavering commitment to you. I work full-time to assure your success in the local real estate market.

As your Licensed Buyer Agent I will:
a) Represent your best interests at all times.
b) Keep your financial and negotiating positions confidential.
c) Help you buy the best home at the best comparable price. Your offer to purchase will be supported by my essential market value analysis.
d) Help you negotiate the home inspection and required notifications.
e) Update you on all NEW MLS properties available, regardless of seller.
f) Arrange all showings so you don't have to deal with other agents.
g) Help you complete Sales Agreements and associated documents to manage your transaction seamlessly. The terms we propose will be unique to your situation and will support your best interests.

Copyright 2012 by David Carr. All Rights reserved

You should understand the different roles real estate agents play, and whom they represent. Connecticut enacted Buyer Agency law in 1997 to support and educate purchasers of real property. This law change attracted me to the profession. There is no cost to you for me to be your Buyer Agent as my fee is paid by the seller.
Frank Alvara…, Agent, New Haven, CT
Wed May 9, 2012
I also have a one bedroom condo in North Branford priced at $127,000 and the community does allow pets.

You can call me at (203) 752-8232 to schedule a time to see it.
Nancy Laggis…, Agent, Branford, CT
Wed May 9, 2012
I have a one bedroom 123 Cosey Beach Road, East Haven, $129,900
Nancy Orlando 203-988-2866
John Izzo, Agent, Guilford, CT
Wed May 9, 2012
I have listings in North Branford...North Farms condo...one bedroom ann two bedroom units

Call me 203-887-2574 for more details and a showing

John Izzo
William Raveis RE