I'm in Livonia and moving from my condo, I'm looking for someone to rent it. What to do?

Asked by Riff, Livonia Wed Jan 25, 2012

Answers

7
mickee003, Home Buyer, Livonia, MI
Fri Sep 21, 2012
Where about is the condo i ;ive in livonia also need to find a rental
Bob Schweiss, Agent, Livonia, MI
Tue Sep 4, 2012
Hi Riff,

There a couple of things you can do, rent it yourself or have a real estate aqent like myself rent it.
The major advantage having an agent is the exposure to the mls site. If i can help give me a call.

Bob Schweiss
Remerica Hometown One
(313)779-6188
Stephen Conn…, Agent, Birmingham, MI
Thu Jan 26, 2012
Riff,
You have your answers. Hire one of the local realtors who have answered your questions. If you are looking to purchase another home, you can access my web site below where you can find new listings and my information. Thanks, Steve
Web Reference:  http://www.michiganhome.net
Bob Jakowini…, Agent, Livonia, MI
Thu Jan 26, 2012
Basically as you are seeing by the previous answers you can hire a real estate agent or start putting ads out all over for yourself. I would advise to make sure #1 you protect yourself and #2 if you go with a real estate agent take just a little time to make sure you are a good fit with them. As long as your payment is not way over the going rate for leasing you should be just fine.
Jamie Hastin…, Agent, Canton, OH
Wed Jan 25, 2012
Hey Riff,
All the Agents below gave you great answers about knowing the area, and that the rental market is hot due to all the foreclosures the past few years. Every agent can put the condo on the MLS for massive exposure, and help dramatically with renting your home in a timely fashion.
However, I do have 3 clients at this moment that are looking for a rental or lease-option in the Livonia area, so if you could give me more information on the location, layout, SqFt, # of bedrooms & baths, along with your required rental amount i would be happy to discuss showing your condo to my tenants. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have.

James Hastings
(734) 444-5323 cell
jhastings@visionrealtycenters..com
Joe Bertera, Agent, Plymouth, MI
Wed Jan 25, 2012
You could hire a Realtor to list the condo for rent and place it on the Multi-List system for the best exposure on the internet to potential tenants. A Realtor, such as myself, charges 1 month rent for the commission which is usually split between 2 realtors, the selling agent and buyer's agent. An agent can provide the necessary forms such as a lease agreement and other related documents to make it a binding and enforceable contract and also provide comparable rental prices in the area so you know what price to ask for monthly rent.

Secondly, you could list it yourself on different websites such as Craigslist. You would be responsible for coming up with the lease agreement and reviewing tenant applications, credit reports, paystubs, etc.

You can call, text, or email me anytime and I would be happy to discuss in further detail and answer any addtional questions.

Thanks. Joe Bertera. 248.521.6443 joebertera@gmail.com
Web Reference:  http://www.joebertera.com
Haig Istambo…, Agent, Rochester, MI
Wed Jan 25, 2012

We have an office right on 5 Mile and know Livonia well. The rental market is very hot and we can handle the rental of your property. We do everything from the listing of the property to the marketing.

We will show it, run credit checks and get a tenant into your property.

Give me a call, text or email and I can go over your options with you.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

HAIG
Elias Realty
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com