I live in Upstate NY and am looking to retire to the Cape Coral area in the next year. Could you suggest a reputable realtor to work with me?

Asked by irmembrnow, Cape Coral, FL Mon Apr 1, 2013

I just put my current home on the market, my time frame of course is pending on the sale.

Answers

4
Gail Gladstone’s answer
Gail Gladsto…, Agent, 11743, NY
Mon Apr 1, 2013
Irmembrnow,

I would be happy to make a recommendation for you. Not only did I orginate in South Florida, but many of my dear associates have moved south and would be happy to make a referral for you.

Contact me at gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com and I will send you information.
Darm5, Home Buyer, Halfmoon, NY
Tue Jun 11, 2013
Hi. I am originally from upstate N.Y. and moved to Florida 5 years ago. I purchased a home in Cape Coral two and a half years ago using this agent and was very satisfied with their service.
Drake Bliss, Broker-Associate, REALTOR, MBA
Aterra Realty Associates, LLC
Licensed in Florida
Fax: 239-549-4099
Email: Drake@DrakeBliss.com
Gail Gladsto…, Agent, 11743, NY
Thu Apr 4, 2013
I would be delighted to refer you to a terrific Realtor in Cape Coral (I was raised in Florida).

Send your name, phone & email address to gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com and I will make the introductions.
Victoria Rom…, Agent, Clifton Park, NY
Mon Apr 1, 2013
If you like your current Realtor, I would be asking your Realtor for a referral.