I have poor credit and need a 2 bedroom/2 bath apt in the Torrance area. Is there a private owner or landlord who is more lenient in terms of credit?

Asked by Tracye Henderson, Torrance, CA Thu Jan 24, 2013

I need a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom apartment in the Torrance, CA area. My credit is poor but, I'd be willing to pay a higher deposit if necessary. I am current renting an apartment but, my lease will be up on June 15, 2013. Because of credit issues, it's important for me to start looking early. Please let me know if there is anyone who can help me out. I have 2 boys and would like to move them to a safer neighborhood. Again, I'd be willing to pay a higher deposit in order to be in a safe area. I need to get in contact with a landlord or private owner who isn't so strict about credit scores. Thanks

Answers

1
Michael Magaw, Agent, Torrance, CA
Thu Jan 24, 2013
I have done this many times. There are a few ways we can incentivize the landlord.

Call me to discuss.

Michael Magaw
310.259.6850
m@nhlbrokers.com