I have a long work history and can pay my rent but credit is not so good, I am looking for a 3 bd, 2 bth under 750 a month. Please help.

Asked by m.beale2010, Memphis, TN Tue Jan 7, 2014

Add some detail about your question

Answers

1
Verna Little…, Agent, Germantown, TN
Tue Jan 7, 2014
I would first ask what part of town are you trying to rent in? As you know, rent varies based on the location of the home. I would also like to talk more about what your credit is like. Property Management companies will still want to pull credit even though they may not look at it as heavily as a bank would. Please call or email me to discuss. I have over 14 years in the business and can steer you in the right direction!!

Verna Littleton
ERA Legacy Realty
901-490-9449 cell
901-795-5050 office
vernasellsmemphis@gmail.com
Thank you for responding to my question. I am currently living in east Memphis off Mendenhall, My husband and I have only been in Memphis almost 2 years and we are not familiar with any other parts of the city and we feel safe where we are so we would prefer to stay somewhere in east Memphis. Regarding my credit score last time I checked it it was in the low 500's. Right now my husband is working contract jobs so our rent and bills will be solely based on my income. Thank you again.
Flag Wed Jan 8, 2014