I have a condo that I need to rent because of the state of the real estate market. It is located in Van Nuys

Asked by Nancy Palmer, 91405 Sat Jan 3, 2009

and is beautiful. How do I go about renting it or finding reliable renters with good credit?

Answers

3
, ,
Wed Jun 17, 2009
Post some ads online. craigslist.com , westside rental and if you want to list it with a realtor thats fine too.
Then interview the potential tenants and make a decision.
Web Reference:  http://homesinsale.com
BOB Khalsa, Agent, Newhall, CA
Sun Jan 4, 2009
Dear Nancy:

Our company is a Property Management Company where we undertake the leasing and management of properties on behalf of the owners. There are two options that we provide. In the first case we only do the leasing. This includes listing, advertising, screening of applicants with background checks and, in consultation with the owner, contract a lease with a tenant. Once a lease is signed the owner thereafter manages the property. In the second case, after the leasing process is over, we continue to manage the property. This includes, collecting the rent checks, addressing maintenance issues of the property, handling tenant complaints, payment of bills, providing a monthly statement of accounts to the owner, etc. We also handle late payment of rents,unlawful detainer actions including evictions and filing of small claims for rent recovery, There is a monthly fee for managing the property after the leasing has been done.

Do give me a call if you want to discuss this further. We also provide references from other homeowners who have contracted with us for Property Management.

Bob Khalsa
Broker
United America Realty
U.A. Property Management
661-313-6107
bobfoxbat@gmail.com
http://www.unitedamericarealty.com
Robin Page, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Sat Jan 3, 2009
Dear Nancy,
You can hire a realtor that will lease the property or you can lease it yourself. The advantage of having a realtor do it is they usually understand the ins and outs of leasing and our association provides all of the paperwork that you will need. A resource that has worked well for me in relation to advertising your rental is Westside rentals and potential tenants can get free credit reports on line. If you need more help, call me or email me. I'd love to find a great tenant for your rental. I've had success leasing properties throughout Los Angeles County.
Robin Page
RE/MAX Execs
310-213-9437