I have a Section 8 voucher and I am looking for house.

Asked by Keyana Harper, Memphis, TN Mon Apr 6, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Ytutt, , New York County, NY
Wed Aug 5, 2009
go to gosection8.com or a real estate agent.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more