Latrice Roge…, Renter in Cincinnati, OH

I been looking for a good neighborhood an good school district an I want to rent house in Cincinnati Ohio how do I go about that

Asked by Latrice Rogers, Cincinnati, OH Sat Jan 26, 2013

Answers

5
Jessiemay333, Home Buyer, Lewisburg, OH
Thu Apr 10, 2014
hi I stay in cincinnati ohio I know this is to much information but it will let me know if you can help me... My Income Is. 721.00 a month but will change to 1,200 in may im just looking for a nice place for me and my 2 children i have a 3 year old an a 9 month old both girls and im looking to move as soon as possible. i have 1400 dollars to move its kind of a desprate situation the crime rate over is terrable would you have any ideas
Dave Harcourt, Agent, Cincinnati, OH
Thu Jul 11, 2013
Unfortunately, in Ohio real estate agents cannot tell you if a school is good or not. They are prevented to do so by Fair Housing laws. In Ohio, you can look at the school system and the individual schools rating by going to the State of Ohio Report card website. Here is the link:
http://ilrc.ode.state.oh.us/
Hope this helps.
Yvonne Patton, Agent, WestChester, OH
Wed Jun 26, 2013
Contact me! I'm currently working with a client who's in your same situation. My cell is 513-265-9708. Or send me an e-mail with the criteria of the property you'd like to rent and I'll do the leg-work. Yvonne_patton@yahoo.com
Jonathan Gib…, Home Seller, Indianapolis, IN
Fri Feb 15, 2013
You should get in contact with a good realtor and they can tell you all about the different areas.
Morah Lynch, Agent, Cincinnati, OH
Mon Jan 28, 2013
Contact me 513-236-1476, I can help,
Morah