I am trying to find a realtor that can assist me in finding a rental property in Richmond. I'm relocating from NC and this is difficult from

Asked by Laurence, Chapel Hill, NC Mon Oct 25, 2010

distance. Thanks!

Answers

2
Deborah Miller’s answer
Deborah Mill…, Agent, Durham, NC
Mon Oct 25, 2010
I will be glad to refer you to someone to help with this in RICHMOND if you will email me or telephone me so that I can get your contact information together and refer them so they can get in touch with you.

Deborah Rigsbee Miller, Eco Broker, Realtor, SFR
Coldwell Banker HPW, Durham, NC
919-491-2826
Sean Craft, Agent, Richmond, VA
Mon Aug 12, 2013
Rentals in Richmond are easiest to find on Craigs List. Richmond also has quite a few property management companies that you can find listed online. I would call them and have them email a list of properties currently available. This is August, not a good month to rent due to the large student population returning to Richmond and snapping up what is left of the rentals. If you are looking in the suburbs you will probably have an easier time of things. The internet is the best tool for doing this as there are many rental agencies with different properties. There is a lot of leg work involved and it is hard when you are from out of town. I would go with some of the bigger names in the business to be safe. There are many large apartment complexes outside the city. Inside the city you might want to look into the apartments at Tobacco Row,