I am relocating to Rancho Cucamonga for work. Family will be here in June. Need a home to rent in the School District. Can you help us?

Asked by Lisa Scofield Rakestraw, Rancho Cucamonga, CA Sun Apr 7, 2013

We are looking to start renting in June. Need a minimum of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, prefer 3 car garage, and pool. Have pets.

Answers

4
Serena Galle…, Landlord, Mission Viejo, CA
Sat May 18, 2013
I am a landlord with a fully refurbished (one year ago) 4 bedroom 2 1/2 bath home in RC (7399 Pasito Ave, RC 91730) . Property has a 3 car garage and is available ow. Pictures on Trulia. I will be showing it on Sunday 5/19 between 2pm and 5pm. You can reach me at 949-858-2594.
Sean Glaze, Agent, Azusa, CA
Thu Apr 25, 2013
I live and work in the area. I have this listing right now across the driveway from pool: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3116082635-11450-Church-St-59-R…

What type of pets?

Which school district?

Sean Glaze
(626) 975-4104
Email: sean@squirerealty.net
Website: http://www.SquireRealty.net
BROKER / REALTOR, CA DRE # 01394201
Sindy Jones, Agent, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Sun Apr 7, 2013
Hi Lisa,

Yes, need to know what your thought was on rent. There is a rental coming up is actually a 4 bedroom and a pool. Owner is in the process of fixing it up to rent..

Call, email or text me with info and we can get started.

Looking forward to talking with you.

Sindy Jones

909-230-3179
homeswithsindy@yahoo.com
sindyjones.com
01865980

Jose Ixmay, Agent, Chino Hills, CA
Sun Apr 7, 2013
Hello Lisa,

Absolutely. The demographics for what your looking for is very helpful. What have you budgeted for rent and security deposit? Let me know when we could sit down and discuss further as I am only a click away.

Jose Ixmay
Thanks for responding. Our budget is around 2500/month with about the same for security deposit.
Flag Sun Apr 7, 2013