I am new to the area I will be working in Raleigh. I heard it is unsafe what is the safest part of Raleigh to live in.

Asked by mjones623, Raleigh, NC Mon May 13, 2013

I am looking for a two bedroom home to live in.

Answers

4
Jennifer Gal…, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Thu May 23, 2013
IF you would like to evaluate the areas, it is very easy to go to spotcrime.com.

Raleigh is an amazing city full of wonderful places to live. I hope that you find just the right one for you.

Wishing you all the best,
Jennifer
Jennifer Spe…, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Mon May 20, 2013
Raleigh is a very safe community in general! As in any area there might be some teenagers messing around occassionally, but in most of our neighborhood communities that is the extent of the crime. You really can't go wrong with North Raleigh. Happy House hunting!
Annie Davis, Renter, Raleigh, NC
Wed May 15, 2013
NORTH Raleigh. Brentwood rd, Green Road, New Hope Church Rd.
Ernie Behrle, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Mon May 13, 2013
I don't quite understand by what you mean by unsafe.?. When I moved here in 1993, I was told never go downtown after sunset. We then had a new mayor come in who made it his priority to clean up and revitalize downtown which he did. Much of downtown Raleigh is now a vibrant place to live and play. Lots of restaurants, bars and entertainment.
I have never felt unsafe living here. My wife and I have raised 3 children from their early years here and now all 3 still live in the area and have purchased their own homes. Are there areas I might avoid, yes! But I don't know of any city that doesn't have those and I've lived in Atlanta, Tucson, Northern DC area, Scranton, and several other areas outside of cities. For the most part, Raleigh is probably one of the safer places I've been.

As far as a 2 bedroom, sounds like you are looking for an apartment, condo or townhome. Are you looking to rent or purchase? I would be more than happy to assist you if I can and can be reached at erniebehrle@gmail.com

Ernie Behrle