I am moving from indiana, an i need help findin a nice house or apt, i really dont want to spend anymore than 800, does anyone know any info?

Asked by Lasha Frison, Lawrenceville, GA Fri May 18, 2012

Answers

4
Ashley Terry, Agent, Duluth, GA
Wed May 23, 2012
Hey Lasha,

Rentals in that price range are moving fast. If you get with a Realtor they can definitely assist you in finding a rental that will suit you and your family's needs.
The Brit, Agent, Flowery Branch, GA
Mon May 21, 2012
Lasha......

$800/mo - to rent or buy? There are a lot of opportunites, but without knowing more, is difficult to advise you in detail. Please give us a call @ 770-967-3352 and we will be pleased to help you any way we can - be it just advice or actually helping you find a property. We don't do rentals, but we can put you with good people who do, if that is what you are looking for. No cost, no obligation.

We help a lot of people move here from out of state and would love to help you! And my wife's parents are from Indiana and she was brought up in Michigan - so she speaks fluent Yankee, if that helps!!

Give us a call.

ANDY PEARSON (The Brit)

pp Kim Schmitt & The Brit

RE/MAX Advanced, LLC
Tel: 770-967-3352
Fax: 770-965-9607
EFax : 678-894-8486

pondskipr@aol.com
Condostocastles@aol.com
Felicita Bor…, , Gwinnett County, GA
Sat May 19, 2012
Hi Lasha,

You can certainly purchase a home and pay $800 a month, but I'm not so sure with a rental. You can reach me at 770-617-3982 to discuss further. It would be my pleasure to assist you.

Have a great day.

Felicita Borrero
Virtual Properties Realty
6650 Sugarloaf Pkwy
Duluth, GA 30097
Michael Hamm…, Agent, Suwanee, GA
Sat May 19, 2012
Are you wanting to rent or buy, Lasha? You can purchase a lot of house for $800 monthly, but that doesn't go so far in a lease. Please call, text or email when time allows and I will help. Good Luck!

Michael Hammond
SellsRealty@gmail.com
404-538-5499

http://www.georgiamls.com/agentsite/index.cfm?SiteID=HAMMONDJOHNM

http://www.chapmanhallprofessionals.com