I am looking to rent a home or condo in the rockland,hanover,abington area. I am currently deployed to Iraq and looking to rent end of july

Asked by Gainmills, 02370 Tue Jun 15, 2010

Must be pet friendly (small dog 40 pounds).

Answers

6
Tia Trubia, Other Pro, Boston, MA
Fri Aug 16, 2013
Please check out this 2 bedroom 2 bathroom listing below.

http://www.trulia.com/rental/3128430064-340-Centre-Ave-52-Ro…
Shane Cormier, Agent, Pembroke, MA
Wed Jun 16, 2010
Good Day,

I hope you have found the answers you were looking for. If not please let me know. It is a difficult market for rentals and usually I do not work with them. The decent ones are getting snatched up pretty quick in today's world.

In this case I would be more than happy to assist you in your search, free of charge. The last thing you should be worried about is where you are going to live when you return home from your service.

Please let me know if I can be of assistance in any way.

Shane Cormier
Century 21 - Tassinari
shane@southshorepropertymarket.com
Cell 774.283.5630
Chris Head, Agent, Norwell, MA
Tue Jun 15, 2010
Gainmills,

Thank you for your service and I know everyone wishes you a safe return to the South Shore! There are only 3 rentals in Hanover, Abington and Rockland listed with the MLS that allow pets. There is a 4 Bedroom in Rockland in a multifamily property for $1,950/mo, a 2 Bedroom 3rd floor apartment in Abington for $795/mo, and a 6,000 sq ft home in Hanover for $4,400/mo.

I would suggest checking Craigslist for rentals directly from owners. Just be careful and don't send any deposits without meeting and seeing the property when you get home. There are lots of scams on craigslist and you could end up sending your deposit to someone in Iraq!
Sheri-ann Rh…, , 02370
Tue Jun 15, 2010
Gainmills,

Unfortunately, I can not help you with the rental. I just wanted to make sure you were aware of the extended tax credit for military with 90 days or more of service. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Sheri-Ann Rhoades
CENTURY 21 Tullish & Clancy
sheriannrhoades@gmail.com
617-869-7089
James H, , Rockland, MA
Tue Jun 15, 2010
I am a Rockland resident and would be glad to help you find something. I would need some additional information such as how many bedrooms, baths and price range. Feel free to contact me for further assistance
Christine Mo…, Agent, Wilbraham, MA
Tue Jun 15, 2010
I can email you some properties if you would like. Thank you for your service.