For Rent in Chicago>Question Details

Undre, Renter in Chicago, IL

I am looking for a three bedroom apartment. I am in a wheelchair so i need it to been accessible and i am a section 8 voucher holder.

Asked by Undre, Chicago, IL Mon Jun 18, 2012

So Please feel free to call Mr. Gathings at 773-726-9214...

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Chicago

Help the community by answering this question:


Help home owner don;t go to foreclosure and rent they homes.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 24, 2012
I would contact a good leasing agent. Its free to use their services.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 18, 2012
Greetings Sir,

You need to work with a Realtor who can assist you in finding a home that meets your budgetary and geographical needs. SHould you need any help, feel free to contact me.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 18, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer