I am looking for a rental home of 2-3 bedrooms near UTSA or within a 3-4 mile radius. Move in date mid July -July 28.

Asked by David Zuazua, San Antonio, TX Mon May 21, 2012

Answers

6
Christopher…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Sat Jul 28, 2012
David,

I would be happy to help with your search. Please contact me if I can be of assistance.

Chris Thorson
Century 21 United-Northside
Cell 210-595-0027
Office 210-979-6700
christopher.thorson@century21.com
Gr8rdh, Home Owner, San Antonio, TX
Wed Jul 11, 2012
I have a 2 story home in San Antonio that will be available for rent and does allow pets. It is only 5 minutes from UTSA and you have access to the "back way" in with minimal traffic. It is an excellent location and a very nice neighborhood. It has a large fenced back. If you want to contact Dynastar Property Management Inc, (210) 490-9570, speak with Thom or Jana Perdue
Jason Campbe…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Tue May 22, 2012
Nearly all the homes that are avaiable will be long gone by mid to late July... but just for fun... here are all the rental properties (other than apartments) that are for rent in the UTSA Area -

http://sabor.connectmls.com/listings.jsp?dcid=C016195B55BA17…

This will at least give you an idea of how much rents are, and what you can get for your money. I don't do rentals.. and honestly don't know any really good agents that do... not much help there. Sorry.

Honestly... you can get a mucn nicer home with less money per month if you buy a home. Best buyer's market we may ever see in our liftetimes... I wouldn't waste money on rent while interest rates are sitting in the 3s!

Hope that helps :)
Shaukatali K…, Agent, Katy, TX
Tue May 22, 2012
Try this office in San Antonio.
Prudential PenFed Realty
ID#VA018
(866) 224-8895
Servicing: Residential, Resort
Jose Novelo, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Tue May 22, 2012
Plenty of them, it all depends on you rent budget.
Good Luck.
Jose L. Novelo
Diana Ayala, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Tue May 22, 2012
Hi David:

What is the price range you are looking at. Do you have pets? I would be glad to help you find a Home. Just call me t 210-392-3386... Take Care Diana -REMAX