I am looking for a property manager in Harrisburg. I am have a 3 bd 2 bath home in Midtown I would like to rent. Home is in great shape.

Asked by Jeremiah Underhill, Harrisburg, PA Mon Feb 18, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


William Morr…, Agent, Harrisburg, PA
Mon Feb 18, 2013
Are you looking for a rental agent or someone that is licensed to manage properties. In order to provide property management services above that of a leasing agent one must be licensed in PA as a Broker or Associate Broker. Also what level of property management do you desire? Please feel free to call me at 717-645-0955 .


Bill Morrow, Associate Broker
RSR Realtors, LLC
0 votes
Wendell Hoov…, Agent, Camp Hill, PA
Mon Feb 18, 2013

I manage several other homes in the midtown area. Call my cell to discuss. 269-7777.
0 votes
David Obenst…, Agent, Mechanicsburg, PA
Mon Feb 18, 2013
We have a very good management company. Give me a call 329-9635.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
For Rent in Harrisburg Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more