I am looking for a 4br house for rent.in chicago illinois

Asked by Monique Washington, West Garfield Park, Chicago, IL Sun Dec 16, 2012

I have a 4br voucher and i have my moving papers now

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Randall Lancaster’s answer
Randall Lanc…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Jan 6, 2013

Please feel free to use my free website, http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com, to assist you in your search for your new home. Using an agent can optimize your search. There are several properties in your current area and many more throughout Chicagoland. A licensed professional will be able to assist you free of charge and not only help you find a house, but a home.
0 votes
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Sun Dec 16, 2012
Work with a Realtor to make your search more efficient. Feel free to contact me should you need any assistance.
Web Reference:  http://www.BJDHOMES.com
0 votes
David Hanna, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Dec 16, 2012
Hi Monique, we have two houses that will be ready for tenants for Feb 1 in Garfiled Park. voucher tenants are welcome.
f this is where you want to be and would like more info, just drop me a note via email or call or text.

Dave Hanna
0 votes
Rusty Payton, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Dec 16, 2012
We have a number of four bedroom homes. Simply go to our site: iMoveChicago.com to start your search.

Rusty A. Payton, Broker
iMove Chicago
1225 W Morse
Chicago, Illinois 60626

773-856-6200 [Office]
773-856-6201 [Fax]
773-682-5210 [Mobile]

e. payton@iMoveChicago.com


blog: iMoveBlog.com
0 votes
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Dec 16, 2012
I would get a good leasing agent to help you out. Its free to use their services.
0 votes
JIM Michaels, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Dec 16, 2012
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I can send you a list
0 votes
Manuel Brown, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Dec 16, 2012

I would recommend finding a broker or experienced leasing agent for the area you want to live. Also when I have had people call me with vouchers and we have nothing in house. I send people to craigslist. Go to housing and in the search criteria place section 8 and the neighborhood often you will find someone who has a place.

Best of Luck and Happy Holidays,

Manuel Brown, Broker
iMove Chicago
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more