I am looking for a 3 bedroom house for approx. $ 1000! Is there any out there? Every thing I have noticed is higher than $1150!

Asked by rivera.m.62, Fitchburg, MA Wed Oct 17, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/38294756-239-Electric-Ave-Fit…

Answers

4
Mary Saunders…, Agent, Gardner, MA
Sat Oct 26, 2013
There ARE houses out there, just not in Fitchburg. You can, however, get really nice apartments in two or three family houses for $1000 or under in Fitchburg. I am actually picturing one I showed a couple the other day that is in a good location and is very roomy. There is a 3 bedroom in Winchendon that is an actual house. I would check your credit rating because if you could afford $1000 in rent, you could apply that towards a 3+ bedroom mortgage for the same money.
Thelma, , Leominster, MA
Sat Oct 26, 2013
If renting is your only option then it may be difficult to find what you need in Fitchburg. However, with a down payment of as little as 3.5% you may qualify for FHA financing on some properties in the Fitchburg area or surrounding towns. I am holding an Open House on 211 Chester Street Fitchburg today (Saturday 10/26) from 1-3. If you stop by, I'll be happy to answer any of your questions. Here is the link to the listing.

http://www.trulia.com/property/3134830892-211-Chester-St-Fit…
Mary Saunders…, Agent, Gardner, MA
Fri Oct 18, 2013
It depends upon where you are looking. If you are looking in Fitchburg or Leominster, you won't find much. However, if you go into one of the neighboring towns, you may have more luck. For example, I just went onto the Multiple Listing Service and found two homes in Winchendon and one home in Athol for rent for $1000 and under. Contact me if interested. 978-345-3948 x111
Heath Coker, Agent, Falmouth, MA
Mon Jan 14, 2013
I would use a local rental professional to save time and money and also to make sure you don't miss a great rental.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)