I am looking for a 3bd/2ba house in 77084 area price range $900-$1100

Asked by Sean Harrison, Houston, TX Mon May 14, 2012

Answers

9
Maria Sindoni’s answer
Maria Sindoni, Agent, Houston, TX
Tue May 15, 2012
I have a home at 5411 Girnigoe Dr for $1200.00 mostly tile floors, neutral colors. Looking for a 2 year lease, just put it on the market 2 days ago.

Maria Sindoni
Realty Associates
281-773-4730
Roshawnda Re…, Agent, Richmond, TX
Tue May 15, 2012
Sean,

77084 will have a few different listing in this price range. Please visit my website
http://www.cypresshomes. kwrealty.com to search or send me your email address and I can send you a list of homes. To give you the most effective list I will need a few other pieces of information to assist me, but call and we can discuss in greater detail.

Roshawnda Reed
832-247-6726
roshawnda@roshawndareed.com
Carolyn Wol…, Agent, Houston, TX
Mon May 14, 2012
That is a large area and there a quite a few listings available. Other questions need to be answered like: what date move-in? pets? Are there certain schools you want your children to stay in? Are there any other amenities you require?
Check out our websites and pick an agent to show you what is available. The search I just pulled had 10 to choose from!
JC Torres, Agent, KATY, TX
Thu Jun 21, 2012
Hello, There many homes in that price range but they are renting quickly. I would love to help you get started in the Renting process. Feel free to contact me to give you more information with no obligation. I can send you a list to see if there are any you like. JC Torres -City West Realty

281-570-7747
citywestrealty@live.com
Carolyn Wol…, Agent, Houston, TX
Sun Jun 10, 2012
Sean, have you found a Realtor to help you yet? This is busy season and the good rentals go fast~
Jovena Sande…, Agent, Houston, TX
Tue May 15, 2012
I work with many rentals. Yes those homes are out there. What area of town? Is school district important? Do you have any pets? When are you needing to be in a home? email me and I can help you.
Diane Peters, Agent, Katy, TX
Tue May 15, 2012
Hi Sean: I will be glad to help you with your search. I do live in this area and if you will send me your contact information or call me I will help you.
im looking for a rent home in the cypress area 77433 towards fry road close to my son school im looking to get out my lease soon my email is kendrick2309@gmail.com price range 1000-1400 a month
Flag Sat Aug 3, 2013
Becky Griffin, Agent, Housto, TX
Mon May 14, 2012
I live in that area. I can help.

Becky Griffin
713-504-9575
Persis Behra…, Agent, Cinco Ranch, TX
Mon May 14, 2012
Sean, I can help you locate a rental in the 77084.

When do you need to move, and what are your other specific criteria?

Please email me specifics and I can meet with you and show you some homes.

Persis
persis.realtor@gmail.com
713-294-7747