I am looking for a Realtor that works with rentals.

Asked by Kristi Kretzer, Littleton, CO Tue May 28, 2013

My husband and I are looking for a rental property in/near the Highlands Ranch market for $1,400-$1,700 per month. We're open to properties in Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Lone Tree, Centennial, Englewood, South Denver, and possibly Aurora (more in the 80016 zip). Please help!

Answers

2
The Landon T…, Agent, Highlands Ranch, CO
Mon Jan 27, 2014
I have a great property management referral if you'd like me to send you some information. Feel free to contact me at your convenience. 720-633-2505.
Karla Knapp, Agent, Castle pines, CO
Fri Jun 7, 2013
Did you find anyone to help you? I am searching for my clients too. I have some contacts with Rental companies so feel free to email me and I will do some research for you. Your range is better so we may be able to find you something.

Karla Knapp
Weichert-Realtor Professionals
303-994-7989 (text is okay)
Hi Karla, I do property management in the South and South West areas of Denver Metro. Check out my site http://www.marinagorbounov.com or feel free to give me a call for rates, etc. Thanks
Flag Tue Aug 19, 2014