I am looking for Boardwalk property on the NJ Shore. Ocean City, Seaside Heights, Pt Pleasant areas. any help or insight into landlords in the area?

Asked by Tiph0n, 07093 Tue May 24, 2011

I am an ondemand tshirt business looking to start a new concept store. We have an entire business plan put together and are fully funded.

Answers

5
Andrewhittak…, Home Buyer, West New York, NJ
Tue Jan 5, 2016
We have a Henna stand we are leasing out.

Interested?

Allison
where and soes it need to remain a henna stand
Flag Mon May 15, 2017
Tue Jan 5, 2016

Interested?

Allison
Allison, what boardwalk do you have a location at? You can call or text me anytime at 215-962-8217. I am looking for a location on a boardwalk. We have owned and operated locations in several theme parks and are looking to open down the shore at a high traffic location. I hope to hear from you soon, Dan
Flag Fri Feb 5, 2016
Tiph0n, Home Owner, 07093
Wed May 25, 2011
In the past I've run and owned small stands in Seaside Heights. The concept we are putting together will work in Ocean City, Seaside Heights, Wildwood lightly, Manasquan, and Pt Pleasant. We hope to grow into each of these towns over time but need a starting point.

My main concern is learning who the landholders are and getting in touch with them. I've known a number of owners in the past, connections have lingered, and mostly in the seaside heights vicinity. I'd be happy to share more info on the business plan if there's a real opportunity.

Thanks again for any help!
Diane Glander, Agent, Spring Lake, NJ
Wed May 25, 2011
Get in touch with local agents in these markets. We do get commercial listings for rentals on the boardwalks. In Pt. Pleasant, Jenkinsons owns a big portion of the boardwalk concessions. You could try their corporate offices. If they dont have anything, try Martells.
If you want to search for yourself, you can upload my mobile ap for free and search the entire Monmouth and Ocean county MLS. Just text dianeg to 87778
Web Reference:  http://www.dianeglander.com
Laura Gianno…, Agent, Manahawkin, NJ
Wed May 25, 2011
These towns at the Jersey Shore appeal to different age groups. You'd need to determine the best Boardwalk for your product and then move forward.