I am in the military and just moved into the OC Area. My credit is not the best, but I would ilke to find a nice place to rent. Can anybody help?

Asked by Unspecified, Tue Jun 11, 2013

Answers

6
Kymmlisa4, Renter, Garden Grove, CA
Wed Apr 2, 2014
I know in my case, when renting an apt. with not so good credit the apartments usually ask for a larger down payment! My husband and I rented a place and his credit was spotless, in the high 800, but mine was bad and they still wanted an extra $2,000 deposit because of me. We tried to take me off and just list me as a tenant, but they said since we were married and going to be living there together they had to use both of or credit ratings. Needless to say my husband wasn't happy and I felt bad for being the cause of the increase!
, ,
Wed Jun 12, 2013
When you are ready to purchase using your VA benefits to get a loan is a very smart choice. I work with other military customers and am so pleased with the benefits you will receive. Currently I have a customer who has over 10% disability which results in even more benefits. Good luck with your search to find a great rental in the meantime.
Jeremy Lehman, Agent, Garden Grove, CA
Wed Jun 12, 2013
If you're looking for a rental, contact Ricci Property Management http://www.riccirentals.com/rentals-res.php , they're the largest property manager in OC and have more rentals than anyone (I do not work for them). Also, driving through the area definitely helps. Lots of rentals are posted on the homes by the owner. Unfortunately sites like Craigslist are full of scams. This is the same advice I give to my friends and family.

Best of luck and thank you for your service.
Tue Jun 11, 2013
Welcome to the area! I have many lenders I work with supporting VA loans. It would be my pleasure to help you find the best home that fits you and your families needs. Please feel free to contact me any time to go over details and make sure we can get you approved. Ill guide you through the process and help you find exactly what you're looking for. When you choose me as your Realtor, you'll always be glad you did. Thanks

All The Best,

FRANK ABBADESSA
Realtor, SFR, Executive Club
Re/Max College Park
562-754-2099
homes@frank4socalhomes.com
http://www.frank4socalhomes.com
Honesty Passion Commitment
Ingrid Ski R…, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Tue Jun 11, 2013
Hello Sir,

I do work with people that have not so good credit and am able to help them get into a place to rent/lease. Contact me when you get the chance to discuss your situation.. Best not to go into details on the internet.. I look forward to talk to you soon

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
Veronica Ber…, Agent, Anaheim Hills, CA
Tue Jun 11, 2013
I would welcome the opportunity to help a Veteran! Feel free to email or call me anytime to chat and discuss some possibilities.

Veronica Bertrand
Realty One Group
714-616-7255
realestate.veronicab@gmail.com