I am a senior citizen with a current Section 8 voucher seeking to find a 3bdr-2bath house in the Cy-Fair or Klein school district.

Asked by Synotte, Houston, TX Thu Mar 7, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Shaukatali Kadibhai’s answer
Shaukatali K…, Agent, Katy, TX
Thu Mar 7, 2013
Contact The section 8 office and they will inform you what is available in the area.
They normally have alist of landlords that take Sect 8.

Kadibhai (Kadi)
Better Homes & Gardens Gary Greene, Realtor Katy/Houston
Phone: 832-228-7978
Fax: 281-646 1841
Email: kadi.kadibhai@garygreene.com
Web: http://www.har.com/kadi
"The highest compliment I am ever given is when
I am referred to your family & friends!"
Save on Electricity/Gas & get it for FREE http://www.EZNFree.energy526.com
0 votes
Mirna Johnson, Agent, Houston, TX
Thu Mar 21, 2013
There are some homes that accept section 8 vouchers.

Mirna Johnson
ReMax Cityview
(832) 239-2475
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more