I am a seasoned developer of Montessori Schools; looking to open a new program in Miami.

Asked by Nancy, Miami, FL Thu Jun 14, 2012

If you know of a space and demographic that would be great for a new private school; please advise.
Nancy
npboehm2000@aol.com

Answers

6
Anthony Khou…, Agent, Hallendale, FL
Thu Jun 14, 2012
Hi nancy
I have some great spaces in different areas,what area were u thinking of an what
Size prop do u need?
Give me a call if I can help,I specialize
In commercial /investment real estate
My number is 305 300 8540
Anthony Khouri
Ainquiries33…, , Kendall, FL
Thu Jun 14, 2012
PS: just for demographics purposes, check out this listing. Dont pay too much attention to the property, just look at the demo. ;)

http://www.cityfeet.com/Commercial/ForLease/13630-Sw-120th-S…
Ainquiries33…, , Kendall, FL
Thu Jun 14, 2012
I dont know, but if you need an art teacher or designer (graphics and murals), or an educator certified by the state of florida in general education pre-k to highschool, please contact me. Or if you have tutoring positions available at any of your already-established schools, please contact me, my wife is a kindergarden teacher and is off all summer (you know how that is), and I am an entrepreneur always looking for JV's and other business opportunities, short term and long term. Please do not hesitate.
superforcemiami@gmail.com is my public email- will not post private email here.
In Kendall.
Thank you for your response... I currently do not have a school in the Miami area;(currently in North Carolina); however seeking a space; perhaps in a church; we could even begin with a few classrooms. Also; we would entertain speaking about Joint Ventures opportunities.
Nancy
Flag Mon Jun 18, 2012
Gloria Rodri…, Agent, Miami, FL
Thu Jun 14, 2012
One of my secondary passions is education. I suggest that you sit down to analyze which Dade Schools are currently filling to max capacities, which is the way the school board calculates where new schools will be needed in the coming years... and in your case (as I'm assuming that the Montessori School will be private), which of these neighborhoods would also support your target parent income.

But then again, you're the expert in building the schools, so I'm also assuming that you already know a little something about all that... ;)

Nonetheless, Miami is a very big place, and it is my opinion that once you know where you need to be, finding the right property and negotiating the price will be a whole lot easier.

Hope that helps!
G.

Gloria Rodriguez
(786) 322-9238
gloria@avantiway.com
Maria Cancio, Agent, Cutler Bay, FL
Thu Jun 14, 2012
Hello Nancy,

Thank you for your inquiry.
Nancy if you can let us know an average of price and minimum of lot space that you will required for this project or program. Do you already have any specific area in mind? If not once you provide us with the information that we need we will send you the best demographic options that we can find.

If you will like to get in touch with our team pleae do so at the following numbers.

Maria Cancio
786-255-1970 mariacancio425@hotmail.com
Thomas Della Vecchia.
305-710-6027
Irlen Cancio
786-238-3663
God bless and awaiting for your response.
David Vina, Agent, South Miami, FL
Thu Jun 14, 2012
I have a listing that might be of interest to you. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

David Vina
RE/MAX-Advance Realty
305.986.3835
305.914.7653
david@start2sold.com