For Rent in Oak Park>Question Details

Tiara Jones, Renter in 60402

Asked by Tiara Jones, 60402 Sun Sep 29, 2013

Hello I am 25 with a 3 yr old... I have section8 & a credit score of 529, so it's been very hard for me to find anyone to accept my Voucher... I don't even get a chance to mention my low credit score but I've grown up in the suburbs & went oak park high school & I stick to myself & of course take care of my son... Who can help me???

I have a three bedroom voucher in am looking for a house in oak park I fell in love with the suburbs am a single mother of five but am also wants to own and a few from now I will be done with my nursing and soon will be ready to be an home the house am renting I will want to own my email address is anyone willing to help me find a three bedroom house in oak park. That's accepts section 8
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 20, 2014
Hi Tiara, Perhaps I could help you, and you son find an apartment in Oak Park. Please call me at 708 257 7617. I work for Classic Properties at 1009 Madison, Oak Park. Sincerely, Margie Bidinger
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 29, 2013
HI, Tiara. You best bet may be to contact the Oak Park Regional Housing Center. The website is They work with a lot of the large apartment buildings in Oak Park and should be able to assist you.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 29, 2013