Marion, Both Buyer and Seller in Rock Hill, SC

I Need Help to Rent Our House! We have a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom to rent in rock hill south carolina.we want to

Asked by Marion, Rock Hill, SC Wed Feb 4, 2009

We have a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom to rent in rock hill south carolina.we want to move to charlotte and we search for help to rent our house. Monthly Rent would be $850 Tenant pays utilities (electric and gas) water bill. Hopefully somebody can help us asap. Thank you

Answers

9
Vanessa Good…, Renter, 29730
Thu May 26, 2016
Can you possibly send photos and tell where the location is? I'm a single mom looking to get out of the apartment so that me and my son can spread out. Please contact me in reference to this. This is a very serious inquiry. 803-579-2200
Barbara, Renter, 29730
Tue May 17, 2016
We are in need of a home to rent asap. Our current home is being put on the market for sale by the owners die to a medical emergency. Have been here 8 years and made improvements to the property.

Would love to talk. 803-554-7068
Alan Grizzle, Agent, Dahlonega, GA
Sat May 19, 2012
Find a local property manager / Realtor who does a lot of rentals. Our Office manages over 500 rental properties in Dahlonega Georgia. The word is out that if you need a rental go to Chestatee Real Estate.
Aly12701, Renter, Rock Hill, SC
Thu May 17, 2012
is this house still available if so could u let me know thank u
Leasing To O…, , Dallas, TX
Fri Jul 23, 2010
Hey there Marion...

Have you ever thought about offering your property as a Lease-to-Own? I wasn't sure if you were strictly looking to rent or if you'd consider selling.

If you do offer/advertise your house as a Lease Purchase, there are families out there that are willing to commit on paper to pay their rent EARLY every month and take full responsibility for all home repairs.
All they ask is for a committed landlord who will consider long term lease and then selling the house to them for FULL asking price/market price at the end of the lease. This can be perfect for the owner if he or she prefers "quality" tenants who will pay their rent early and will take care of their property for the life of the lease.

If you'd like to check out our Lease Purchase program, check out our website. There are NO commissions and NO fees that you have to pay to use our program.

Best wishes,

Darin Ray
Lease-to-Own Professional
Independent Consultant
Michael, Renter, Fort Mill, SC
Fri Jul 23, 2010
I will rent your house. blacktaurus561@yahoo.com
Cahill Miller…, Agent, Fort Mill, SC
Wed Feb 4, 2009
Try Craig's List or Muse Realty in Rock Hill-they handled rental property.
Web Reference:  http://www.kellyacahill.com
J.D. Rinehart…, Agent, Rock Hill, SC
Wed Feb 4, 2009
Call Rinehart Realty Property Management 803-329-3285. They would be very glad to help out! Good Luck!
Mark Brian, Agent, Anderson, SC
Wed Feb 4, 2009
I would suggest either contacting a local property management company or if you are going to do it on your own start posting it on Craigslist and run ads in the newspaper. The best bang for the buck will probably be a For Rent sign in the yard.