How much should I expect to pay for a 4 bedroom, 2 bath house on a lake you can ski on with a boat lift?

Asked by Omo, Florida Wed Jan 14, 2009

How much should I expect to pay for a 4 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage house on a lake you can ski on with a boat lift?

Answers

2
Amanda Alexa…, Agent, Tamps, FL
Sun Mar 3, 2013
Hi Lou,
This question really depends on the location, size etc.. but typically if its on private water you are going to pay top dollar. Our office currently has inventory on ski lakes in Lutz, the cheapest being $389,000. That particular home is 1800sqft. Please call me so we I can learn more about your search criteria and help you get the answer to your question based off your criteria.

Amanda Alexander
Coldwell Banker
http://www.sellyourhomewithamanda.com
50-948-2176
Lou Molnar, Agent, Land O Lakes, FL
Wed Jan 14, 2009
I doubt that you would find a place for rent that has what you are asking for in your question. If you are talking about buying the prices would be all over the place given your criteria. Contact me when you are past the just looking stage so we might determine more details.
YOU GIVEN NO ANSWER TO THE QUES...
Flag Wed Nov 13, 2013