Veronica Shi…, Other/Just Looking in Olive Branch, MS

How much is the rent a month?

Asked by Veronica Shipp, Olive Branch, MS Wed Jan 14, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1061998700-9284-Brooks-Dr-Oli…

Answers

3
Dana Schuster, Agent, Slidell, LA
Wed Jan 14, 2009
This does not appear to be available at this time,however i suggest you contact a local realtor who can provide you with the latest & most accurate info from the MLS
Don Tepper, Agent, Burke, VA
Mon Mar 16, 2009
As the other answers note, it doesn't appear that the house is listed for rent. However, if that's the house you really want to rent, contact a Realtor and have him/her contact the listing agent and inquire about the possibility of renting the property. There are plenty of houses sitting vacant and for sale that the owners would be willing to rent out. Sure, they'd prefer to sell (that's why it's listed for sale, not rent). But some--quite a few, actually--will be willing to rent.

Tracy Kirkley, Agent, Olive Branch, MS
Mon Mar 16, 2009
It appears this home is not for rent. However, there are many homes for rent in Olive Branch. I have one personally and I would be happy to furnish you with contact information for others if you would like.

Tracy Kirkley