How is the market for rentals in Pelham? I have a 2BR apartment approx 800 sq ft on 6th Ave and Lincoln, how much rent can I expect?

Asked by Sunny, Queens, NY Sat Mar 30, 2013

Answers

3
Kurt Wiesenm…, Agent, Pelham, NY
Fri Sep 26, 2014
Hi Sunny,

I'm just looking through past questions and though yours was asked some time ago I thought I'd give an update to anyone currently looking to rent in Pelham...

In a word it is TIGHT - only 2 listings are currently showing in our MLS.

However, there is always turnover and if you are looking in Pelham or the surrounding areas please feel free to get in touch with me, I'd be happy to help.

Kurt Wiesenmaier
Real Estate Salesperson
Houlihan Lawrence, Pelham
1 Pelhamwood Avenue
Pelham, NY 10803
Kurt@HoulihanLawrence.com
Mobile/Text: 914-715-8339
Christopher…, Agent, Tarrytown, NY
Sun Mar 31, 2013
Hi, It is not over saturated with rentals which is a good thing. there are a few on the market right now ranging from $1250-$1,700. The higher priced rentals are 1,000 sq feet.. There are alos a few that rented in the past six months, one at 88 Lincoln for $1,600 and was 1,0000 sq ft. Depending on the condition of your rental you are looking at roughly $1,400 for rent. Hope this helps.

Chris
Danielle Gan…, , Westchester County, NY
Sun Mar 31, 2013
Please call pelham realty at 914 738 9000. We have many public & exclusive listings to the area. Ask for Donna, tell her Danielle referred you.
Web Reference:  http://Www.pelhamrealty.net