For Rent in 22205>Question Details

Hon I Jurison,  in Arlington, VA

How do I list my home for rental in Trulia?

Asked by Hon I Jurison, Arlington, VA Mon Apr 16, 2012

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 22205

Hi there Hon,

I'm a community manager here in Trulia Voices, and so can speak on Trulia's behalf.

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer ability for homeowners to list their own homes on Trulia. In order to get your home on Trulia, you will have to work with a real estate professional.

We've built a tool that helps you find the best realtor for you, and I'd recommend using it to get exactly what you want out of selling your home. Check out the links below on what realtors can do that individual home sellers can't, and recommended realtors in your area.

Inside Real Estate Blog - What A Realtor Can Do, That You Cant:
Find A Pro Tool - Warner Robbins Real Estate Agents:

Let me know if I can be of any more help, and good luck!

Community Manager, Trulia Voices
i don't believe you can, Trulia is a tool that Realtors can use and it's not available to the public for their listings. It's just another reason to use a Realtor to buy sell or rent.
You list it with a Realtor whose agency provides a feed to Trulia. Many of the larger firms serving Arlington (for instance, Weichert, Long & Foster) do that. Reason: Trulia picks up its listings through feeds from the various local and regional multiple listing services.

You can also post a blog (for free) on Trulia.

Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Burke, VA