How/Where would I find resources to help my family find a rental home quickly? My husband is a marine w 10 years at RAFB and I am in Property Mgnt.

Asked by Mark and Tina Mcmahan, Macon, GA Thu Nov 22, 2012

We need a larger home as we are expecting the arrival of a baby girl Jan.,1, 2013. We want to move closer to family and they all live in Bibb, Crawford and Jones Counties. We have been looking for almost 1 year now and really want to move before the baby is born. PLEASE HELP!!!

Answers

1
Aaron Sims, , Birmingham, AL
Thu Nov 22, 2012
Semper Fi! Tina, I am a Realtor in the Birmingham area. Off the top of my head I can't think of anyone I know in those counties. Though I will ask some people who may when I see them early next week. Until then I wish you and your family a safe and happy Thanksgiving.
If you will email me your contact information and size of home/price range I will both give your info to anyone I find that may can help and also forward their information to you.

Aaron Sims
Weichert, Realtors
Jaaronsims.re@gmail.com