House and Apartment hunting need help!

Asked by Terasa, Winter Park, FL Sun Aug 5, 2012

1-2 Ba/ 6-700.00 mo. looking with not much luck ! time is getting short, House preferably but Apartment is ok too we are not to picky!

Answers

3
Kim Benedict, Agent, Overland Park, KS
Sat May 10, 2014
Have you called your local real estate offices, looked on apartment rental sites? Look for those then let an agent know what you need for your family and I'm sure they can help you find something that will work... don't settle, its going to be your home for the next year and you want to be happy with the place your chose! I would never let my clients settle, I will do what it takes to get them into a great place they feel like its home to them.
Lisa Lauer, Agent, Maitland, FL
Tue Aug 7, 2012
Please give us a call. We specialize in home rentals in the Orlando area. Lisa 407 539 3004
http://www.rentaplaceflorida.com
Jeannette Ba…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Sun Aug 5, 2012
Best bet, if know one contacts you try "find a pro" on the "Trulia site" upper right corner in the green bar. There you can find trusted and well qualified brokers/agents. Wish you the best!