Holder of a Housing Authority Section 8 Voucher seeking a 4 or 5 bedroom home in Country Club Hills or Hazel Crest?

Asked by Devon Allen, Park Forest, IL Fri Jun 29, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Suzanne Hamilton’s answer
Suzanne Hami…, Agent, Orland Park, IL
Mon Jul 2, 2012

I have a house in Richton Park and Hazel crest that will take section 8.

Please feel free to call me at 888-788-9544.

Suzanne Hamilton
Managing Broker/Owner
RE Marketing Consultants, Inc.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more