Hi I am very interested in moving to positano with my boyfriend. what would be a safe and fare priced place to live in positano? and how's the

Asked by Adam And Eve, San Francisco, CA Sat Jan 29, 2011

crime?

Answers

3
Michael Chal…, , Odessa, TX
Sun Feb 27, 2011
As related to questions about Crime Statistics in Texas pertaining to real estate consumers, buyers, renters, and realtors seeking information about crime and safety. I discovered a geographic information system that maps crimes visually for users.

This should provide a rich information experience beyond dry statistics that are currently in use. Please visit the listed website for your particular city, county, or zip code.

"Our understanding of the world around us is constantly being redefined and expanded, and so therefore, it is wiser to be passionate about seeking for truth than knowing it." Bryant H. McGill

Michael Chalambaga
BROKER ASSOCIATE | Realtor
DeRiso & Haynes Realty - Texas

All information is provided "as is" with no guarantees or warranty. M. Chalambaga © 2011
Web Reference:  http://www.crimemapping.com/
Michael Young, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Sun Jan 30, 2011
Positano? Do you mean the tract community in Dublin: Fiorano at Positano? I have a listing there for a new home that has never been lived in. We are in contract now, but I can certainly help. Check my listings for the property at 2446 Cantalise Drive, Dublin. It's a great area...safe, priced well, good construction, convenient location.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sat Jan 29, 2011
When it comes to any crime concerns, your best source of accurate and up to the minute information is the local police department, consider a call/visit and ask all your questions, hear all there is to hear firsthand; as for fair priced--without knowing your budget, wants, needs, etc., not sure a determination can be made....