Hi, I am looking to relocate from Virginia to Orlando with my children and fiance.

Asked by Danielle, Norfolk, VA Thu Dec 29, 2011

We are looking for a single family house to rent in the range of $600 a month, 3 bedrooms, my children are 5 and 8 and 13. I am looking for a good neighborhood with good schools and grocery stores. What are the steps we need to take? We are looking to move in the late summer 2012.

Answers

3
Voices Member, , Lake Nona, Orlando, FL
Thu Dec 29, 2011
Hi, I'm from Virginia too. Arlington. $600 a month is what a 1 bedroom off Semoran is going for. It would be difficult to share a home 50/50 with someone else to lower the rent. Davenport, Lakeville may have lower priced options. Other wise in Orlando you are looking at Apartments that have move in specials. I doubt any 3 bedrooms though. My First 3 bedroom when I moved here was $1000 a month. I hope it helps to know the reality of the prices down here. I do know of a 3 bedroom for $1200.
Alan Martin, Agent, Orlando, FL
Thu Dec 29, 2011
I am sorry, you will be lucky to find 1 bedroom condo in a good area for $600 per month. Figure about $1000 - 1100 for a 3 bed in a good area
, ,
Thu Dec 29, 2011
You will have a hard time finding a decent place with that price range in Orlando. Good luck!