Hi, I am looking for a new business location. Can you help?

Asked by Susan Gilbert, Magnolia, TX Tue Feb 19, 2013

Answers

9
Josh Marks, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Chicago, IL
Mon Apr 29, 2013
Hey Susan,

Does your agency rent a lot of properties? I would love to talk to you about Path2Buy which helps convert rental clients, into purchasing clients.

Feel free to give me a call or email.

Warm Regards,

Josh Marks
773.303.0033
Jmarks@wintrustmortgage.com
JoshMarksMortgage.com
Brenda Guyton, Agent, Spring, TX
Mon Apr 29, 2013
I would be glad to help you find a new business location. Please call me at 281-797-6684 and we can go over some details as to what your preferences are and I can forward you some information. Again, I apologize for over looking this request and hope to hear from you soon! Sincerely, Brenda Guyton
Gaston Lira, Agent, TX,
Wed Feb 20, 2013
How may I help you?

GASTON LIRA
ERA ALLSTAR PROPERTIES
Josh Barnett, Agent, Chandler, OK
Wed Feb 20, 2013
Check out Loopnet.com also and you will probably get a break on the rent if you lease directly with the property manager, but ask them to confirm, if they are not willing to give you a break, get your own Realtor.
Garry B. Wat…, Agent, The Woodlands, TX
Wed Feb 20, 2013
Yes, we can help and you can call anytime! The commercial division of Bobek Realty Group is very active in Montgomert and Harris County. Specializing in retail,medical and commercial build out. Our clients range from 1000 to 100000 sq ft lease properties. We would like to hear from you. BobekRealtyGroup.com. Or Garry@bobekrealtygroup.com. Thanks
Cam Collins, , The Woodlands, TX
Wed Feb 20, 2013
Susan Hi hope you are well. Call me after 3 today.
Jay Carroll, , The Woodlands, TX
Tue Feb 19, 2013
A business in Magnolia or in the Woodlands? If you want highly visible store front? I've never done a commercial lease for someone else but I did 4 different ones for a business I owed. One was in an A - property very close to the Galleria too, just FYI, There is a huge difference in start up costs between store front retail / strip center and full service high rises? But it depends on the business you're involved in. Please call me if you have any further questions.
Ronald Clayp…, Agent, The Woodlands, TX
Tue Feb 19, 2013
What type of business are you starting? Location is very very important.
Ronald Claypool
Best Agents in Texas
713-726-6801
Mike Tabbert, Agent, The Woodlands, TX
Tue Feb 19, 2013
I can try...give me a call tomorrow am and we'll figure it out. Mike 713.540.4347