Hi - I am looking for a 3 bedroom / 2 bath rental; possible lease option to buy as a down payment is an issue at this time. Any help?

Asked by Stacey Mitchell, Plymouth Meeting, PA Wed Aug 8, 2012

Answers

3
Ken Krauter, Home Buyer, Flourtown, PA
Thu Nov 14, 2013
Do not enter into a rent-to-own transaction without the guidance of an experience real estate attorney; the transaction are problematic at best and rarely proceed to the desried outcome. Better to rent and save money for the downpayment.
Elizabeth Sh…, , Lafayette Hill, PA
Wed Aug 8, 2012
Hi Stacey,

Rentals in Plymouth Meeting and most Montgomery county locations are in high demand and the inventory of available homes/condos is very low. A lease purchase options can sometimes appeal to a seller that has a vacant home that's been on the market for awhile and costing them too much money. It can be a win - win for both Buyer and Seller.
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Wed Aug 8, 2012
You will find the rent to own options slim and few. My suggestion is to rent and save and when you can get a loan and buy then do so and don't fool with a rent to own now which could cost you more if you fail to get a loan to buy the house when agreed to.