Hi Everyone- I'm looking for a townhouse-condo in the Torrance Area, preferrably in the 90502-03 zip. can someone help? email me at ivans.art@gmail

Asked by Ivans.art, Los Angeles, CA Sat Jul 6, 2013

Answers

3
Xavier and X…, Agent, Redondo Beach, CA
Sat Jul 6, 2013
Please visit http://www.torrancehomeseller.com for all the latest Torrance houses for sale and personalized one on one service with Sam and Bindu Xavier RE/MAX Estate Properties Torrance! 310-866-7598 Thanks, SAM
Bruce Blumbe…, Agent, Torrance, CA
Sat Jul 6, 2013
Good morning Ivan,

You have asked about the Torrance area zip codes that are truly different and will produce completely different results for your family. 90502 is located in Torrance P.O. an area that is mostly part of the unincorporated neighborhood of LA County. It carries the Torrance name only because the Torrance area Post Offices service it. 90503 is West Torrance and part of the city of Torrance. Utilizing the services offered by the City of Torrance (schools, police, fire etc). The rental options will be different for you and your budget. Feel free to contact me to discuss what I can do for you and your budget options.

Bruce
BRE:01004069
Tony Warfield, Agent, Manhattan Beach, CA
Sat Jul 6, 2013
There are a number of places for rent in these areas. Please feel free to contact me to discuss more specifics about your family needs, such as # bedrooms & bathrooms, square feet, etc... I can send you a link of these homes for you to review.