Help finding a place with poor credit. Me and my family are moving in 2 weeks.

Asked by Tyrren Locquiao, Orlando, FL Sat Jul 27, 2013

I ended up breaking my lease 2 years ago with an apartment complex who did not provide good living conditions and was very unhelpful with my situation at the time. I will be receiving a housing allowance from my post 9-11 GI bill.

Answers

3
Tyrren Locqu…, Renter, Orlando, FL
Tue Jul 30, 2013
I have a budget of $800 for a 2 bedroom, 2 bath apartment or townhome. I might be able to pay a max of $1100 as long as my utilities does not exceed $200 of my housing allowance of $1300. I have some money for a deposit. My max for my deposit is $1100 as well.
Vincent Paige…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Tue Jul 30, 2013
Tyrren,

Have you received help? What is your budget, and do you have money for a deposit?

VP
Flag Tue Jul 30, 2013
Javier Rodri…, , Orlando, FL
Sun Jul 28, 2013
Hello Tyrren!

How many bedrooms and what is your budget?
I am looking for a 2 bedroom, 2 bath apartment and my budget is at max $800. I will be getting $1300 for housing allowance but I am using some of the money from the allowance to pay for utilities.
Flag Sun Jul 28, 2013