Hello, I am trying to find a way to look for places to rent that are located in my sons school district, I tried zip code, but that didnt work at all.

Asked by christina, Charlotte, NC Fri Aug 27, 2010

Answers

6
Kathy Merlo, Agent, Cornelius, NC
Wed Sep 8, 2010
Good Morning,

If you can share what school district you would like to be in and the criteria for your new home, I will set you up so you are getting automatic updates on a daily or weekly basis, whatever you prefer, until you are ready to move forward. Let me know how I can help!

Enjoy your day!

Kathy Merlo
RE/MAX Executive Realty
http://www.kathymerlo.remax.com
Danny, , Charlotte, NC
Wed Sep 1, 2010
If you access the link below, you can look at the map of the school districts for elementary, middle, and high schools.

I hope this is helpful

Contact me anytime with any real estate related questions

Danny Conn
Realtor®/Broker NC & SC
Carolina Realty Advisors
Danny@CarolinaRealtyAdvisors.com
cell: 704-996-5764
dave, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Mon Aug 30, 2010
You have a few options availble to you. One is to go to the CMS school district website and look up the schools boundaries and see what atreets fall in the area you want. When you think you have found a possibel rental in your son's school district you can put in the address and it will tell you what school distrcit it is assigned to.

Another is to contact a Realtor. We can do the first one and then search through the multiple listing service for homes that are in those boundaries. However; you may be a little limited versus ones that people are trying to sell on their own. But, it is an option to help you.

The third is to search homes on like apartmetns.com, rent.com, craigslist by the approximate zip codes and see if they lsit the schools that are assigned to them. in a lot of cases most people do not list the schools, so you may have to call the school to find out or use their website to see if it falls within the boundaries.
Web Reference:  http://www.davedicecco.com
Robin Faison, Agent, Huntersville, NC
Fri Aug 27, 2010
Masonsmommy1,
You could look at the school boundary for your son's school in the cms website, then search by the streets for rentals. Or, just email me Mason's school, and I can search by that school in our MLS system. You can just drive the neighborhoods because you are going to want to look at the condition of the home any way. Have you checked rent.com? TR Lawing.com? C21.com? Park Avenue Properties? Dwelle Realty? Have you googled rental homes in Charlotte with the school in question?
Robin Faison
robin.faison@gmail.com
Donna Wattin…, , Charlotte, NC
Fri Aug 27, 2010
Masonsmommy1,
If you are not working with a real estate agent, I would be more than happy to assist you in finding a place to rent in your sons school district. There are rentals in the local MLS system and we have a property management division that may have rentals available. Feel free to call me anytime.
Donna Wattinne
Showcase Realty LLC
704-305-0941
Matthew Trin…, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Fri Aug 27, 2010
Please feel free to use our rental search feature where you can search by school among other things.

http://group15.localhomesearch.net/idx/rnt_search_form

Have a nice day,
Matthew Tringali
Owner of Group 15 Real Estate
704.517.3906