Finding a cheap yet affordable place for cupple with no credit

Asked by keshon patterson, Bedford - Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, NY Sat Aug 25, 2012

Hi I am a 19 year old working mom with a 22 year old working fiancé and our 3 year old son we are looking for something affordable my credit is less than perfect and he has no credit be would like to stay in Brooklyn in a nice neighborhood can someone please help us??

Answers

5
Jess Parti, Renter, Brooklyn, NY
Sat Jan 12, 2013
keshon patte…, Renter, Bedford - Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, NY
Sat Aug 25, 2012
Mitchell Feldman thank you so much but I think I failed to mention that we were jusy looking at rentals not rent to own or buying a home
Mitchell Fel…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Sat Aug 25, 2012
Dear Keshon:

You and your fiance need to meet with a mortgage banker and get yourselves pre-qualified to see how much of a loan you can get and how much that loan will cost you every month. When you meet with the banker they will also tell you how much your closing costs are (if you do not have money to pay for the closing costs you can borrow it as part of your mortgage). Most likely you will need to come up with 3.5% of the purchase price as your down payment. There is no cost or obligation to meet with a banker and do this. If you need help let me know and I would be more than happy to assist.

Once you meet with the banker and know how much you can spend, you can start looking to see if there are any properties out there that would meet your budget. Your best bet would be to have a licensed real estate agent help you find a property. If I can be of further assistance please let me know. Good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
Webb Alo, Landlord, Mount Vernon, NY
Sat Aug 25, 2012
Hello Keshon. Cheap needs a value for the proper assessment. It has to be realistic. If it is not you could be scammed. I emphasize that you have to be realistic. Try to avoid sites that have a history of scamms and fraud. Contact me directly for help in New York State and Connecticut.
Henry Snead, Agent, New York, NY
Sat Aug 25, 2012
Hello Keshon,
Yes , I can help you find an affordable place in a nice area in Brooklyn...When you are ready..call me
so we can discuss it further.
Henry 347-302-6222.