For Rent in 20109>Question Details

Melina, Other/Just Looking in Manassas, VA

Family looking for a place to rent

Asked by Melina, Manassas, VA Thu Dec 20, 2012

My family is looking for a place to rent around the Manassas area. Rent needs to be less than $1,400 and we need at least 3 bedrooms and a finished basement. Any help would be thankful.

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 20109

Answers

4
Neema Nene’s answer
Melina,
I live in Manassas and I'm a Realtor. I would be happy to help you. Please email me at neemajnene@gmail.com and let me know your phone and we can talk so I can find out what you are looking for and where.
That is a little low. Are you also opened for town homes in the Manassas area? I am a neighborhood expert of Manassas and an investor with several homes in Manassas. Please give me a call or shoot me an email.

List it, SOLD!

Kenneth Wang
(571) 251-1113
kennethwang@kw.com
kennethwangrealty.com
That is a little low for the area but not out of the question. The normal rate for what you are looking for is $1600 and up. Let me know if I can help you.
There are still some houses in that price range that are avaliable to you. I would need more details so I can better look for things that would suite you and your family. Please call me at 571-606-8583 and I will let you know all that is avaliable. Thanks and I'll be talking with you soon.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 22, 2012