Does anyone know of a clean (possibly newly updated) apartments/condos in Hyde Park that offer short term leases. My budget is 1000-1500.

Asked by Rbpt, 60637 Sun Jun 3, 2012

Answers

6
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Fri Jun 8, 2012
Many exist through the U of Chicago w/ student sublets. Craigslist is a good short term option.
Rbpt, Renter, 60637
Sun Jun 3, 2012
Thank you all for your timely response. The search continues!
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Sun Jun 3, 2012
Hi, if you like I would love to recommend one of our Agents in our Chicago Offices who works in
Hyde Park and knows it well and would be able to find you the right lease and the right apartment for you. Let me know if that would help you.

Take care...
Good luck to you! and if you need recommendations for Realtors in your area, feel free to get back to us and we would gladly provide you with some good recommendations...

EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
YourRealtor4Life! Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, buyers, sellers and
investors alike.
Covering the city of Chicago, all N an NW suburbs and the fine Homes of theNorthShore for
@Properties Northshore, 30 Green Bay Road, Winnetka, Il. 60093
Edith always goes the X-tra Mile with a SMILE for all her clients, she also covers with her
partner agent all states in the US and worldwide properties as well
Edith speaks French, German, Spanish & more
Tony Guisto, Agent, mokenA, IL
Sun Jun 3, 2012
I've got a studio condo for rent $750 a month on the lake. Contact me if interested in further information at redhotrei@hotmail.com

Tony
708-942-7039
Brady Miller, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Jun 3, 2012
Yep, definitely check Craigslist...short term leases are tough to come by in this rental market.
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Jun 3, 2012
No but if you are looking to sublease check out craigslist.