DOES ANY LANDLORD HAVE A 3 BEDROOM APARTMENT THAT ACCEPT FEPS PROGRAM ASAP..PLEASE

Asked by Nellie Perez, Brooklyn, NY Fri Mar 16, 2012

Answers

4
George Capella’s answer
George Capel…, , Brooklyn, NY
Fri Mar 16, 2012
determine where you wish to live and approch a landlord and explain the program and see if they would be willing to apply for the FEPS program and become their tenant. The application process for the landlord can be from 2 - 6 weeks, depending of the speed of the landlord. The process can be quicker depending if you help in process. Try it and see what happens you got nothing to lose... If you run across any problems talk to your worker, she may be of some help and give you pointers... Good Luck
THANK YOU SO MUCH CAUSE YOIU GAVE ME INFORMATION I DIDN'T KNOW.
Flag Sun Mar 18, 2012
Deborah Pell…, , Brooklyn, NY
Tue May 28, 2013
LOOKING FOR A 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT THAT TAKE FEPS IN BUSHWICK BEDSTUY EAST NEW YORK ASAP 347-683-9657 DEBBIE
Nioka Mantil…, Renter, Brooklyn, NY
Sat Sep 1, 2012
I'm in the same situation and I have kids but it seems no one around bushwick takes the program or want to evenbe bother with it I have try not even the real states around here..
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Fri Mar 16, 2012
Ask your caseworker for a list of available rentals; check with local realty offices, or work with an agent; check local print media for by owner rentals; word of mouth, etc.