Could someone tell me about this house 6463 E Palm st Mesa AZ 85215 is this ode for rent or is this another one that's for sale thanks?

Asked by Alice Walls, Queen Creek, AZ Fri May 3, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3117085346-6463-E-Palm-St-Mesa-…

Answers

7
Jeffrey Masi…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Fri May 3, 2013
Dear Alice:

Here are homes actually for rent if you need a realtor. You can zoom in on the map to find the homes in your desired area: http://link.flexmls.com/ub8m3gk7wx9,12 Often no cost or minimal cost to have a Realtor represent you as the tenant.

Call me with any questions.

Jeffrey Masich, Realtor, GRI, MBA
HomeSmart
Arizona homes and land for purchase or sale
http://ArizonaHomesLand.com
JeffMasich@ArizonaHomesLand.com
480-556-0940
Jim Mitchell, Agent, Tempe, AZ
Fri May 3, 2013
Alice, if you're serious about a rental and you really want a home for your family, call a Realtor TODAY and ask them to send you a REAL list of ACTIVE and AVAILABLE homes in your price range and area.

Searching for 'Active' listings on Trulia, Zillow, etc. will just lead you to nothing but frustration and despair. These sites simply don't take the time to update the listing inventory to show what's 'Pending' or 'Closed'. I'm not just saying that; it's true. Ask any agent on this forum. The only real way to find VALID and Up-To-Date information is from the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).

I understand your desire to simply search on your own and not be 'bothered' by a Realtor, but believe it or not, I'm sure that any one of the agents on here would be more than happy to assist you with NO pressure and NO obligation.

I'll bet that you could be out looking at rentals as soon as this afternoon or tomorrow morning IF you called one of the agents that have responded here on Trulia. Wouldn't that be nice instead of pounding sand looking at homes on Trulia, Zillow, etc. that are already rented?

Hope that helps to encourage you to seek some assistance from an agent! You won't be disappointed!

Jim Mitchell
Realty ONE Group
Jim@TheAZRealtor.com
PH: 480.231.6769
Alice Walls, Renter, Queen Creek, AZ
Fri May 3, 2013
so confused with some of the house for rent on Trulia they show for rent and udated yesterday but they are really for sale how can this be fixed
As a Realtor I have the same problem!! And know others do also. I suggest working with a Realtor that way they can check for you to make sure it is really for rent. There are many scams out there right now and using a Realtor can help you not be come one of the many that fall for the scams. Good luck and if you would like to work with me, email or call.
Always,
Brenda
Flag Fri May 3, 2013
Brenda Sanfo…, Agent, Mesa, AZ
Fri May 3, 2013
Hello Alice,

As said by other agents here. Home is under contract and was for sale. I work with many renters and would love to help you find just the right home.

Call me

Brenda Sanford
Sun Canyon Realty
480-215-9863
Brenda-Sanford@hotmail.com
Web Reference:  http://Www.brendasanford.com
Hi Brenda thanks for the update im looking to rent a house in mesa san tan valley gilbert but everything I have found in mesa gilbert are very small and old. Im going into foreclosure I have a condo that I have tried to short sale but they said no three times so just gonna let it go I have a 4yr old and she needs a back yard I have found that the house in san tan are way more resonable and much bigger I would like a house 1700 sq feet and above with a nice back yard and kitchen would like a community pool and common area I do like the ironwood crossings subdivision want nothing really past octillio and Ironwood nothing east of ironwood have a friend that lives in pecan creek he said thats not too far from the 60 1mile past octillio not sure how much you can help I have time not even in foreclosure yet thanks for asking
Flag Fri May 3, 2013
Rescue Realty…, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Fri May 3, 2013
Hi Alice,

This house at 6463 E Palm St Mesa, AZ 85215 is for sale, it is under contract, accepting back up offers.

Please let me know if you would like help finding a rental..

Linda Matejko
Jennie Miller…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Fri May 3, 2013
This home is for sale and already has a contract that has been accepted by the seller.
Sally Grenier, Agent, Boulder, CO
Fri May 3, 2013
Well....in the upper right corner above $900/month it says "For Rent". If you're looking to rent, you should be searching under the "Rent" tab. Hope this helps!
Yes I know this house shows for rent I'm only looking for house rentals just asking because I looked at one yesterday that said for rent when it was for sale thanks for the reply
Flag Fri May 3, 2013